Browns Classics eStore
Penrite Classic ATF
A Dexron-II Automatic Transmission Fluid for classic cars (5L)
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE HAZARDOUS NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, THERE IS NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
Penrite Classic ATF is a premium mineral Automatic Transmission Fluid for classic transmissions that required Type A / Suffix A or GM DEXROB / DEXRON II fluids. It is manufactured with modern additive technology and premium base oils to provide better shift performance and protection than the original ATF formulations.
Application:Car and light truck automatic transmissions, heavy duty automatic transmissions, power steering units, rotary vane and screw type air compressors, hydraulic systems and manual transmissions where this type of fluid is specified. Can also be used in vane and screw type compressors.
- Compatible with all seal materials and all metals.
- Smooth gear changing over the life of fluid.
- Maximises equipment life by maintaining wear protection and oil film thickness.
- Excellent anti-foam characteristics.
- Lasts longer than original formulations.
- Higher thermal stability to minimise sludge.